Altitude Industrial Lot 1A and Lot 1B are certainly taking shape, thanks to an efficient and experienced team including AWJ Civil, Project Strategy and Richard Crookes.
These aerial photos 🚁 of our 44Ha site showcases this development in its entirety with lot one near completion, offering high quality warehouse and corporate office space.
Since commencing on site in April, the Civil Works team has achieved:
- Handover of the first warehouse pad for build works commencement
- Cut to fill more than 150,000m3 of onsite material
- Imported & installed approx. 60,000 tonne of road pavement material
- Construction of estate roads including 2.5km of stormwater (with electrical & hydraulic services well underway)
- Accrued more than 34,000 man hours onsite
With more than 50 items of plant & more than 70 personnel working onsite daily the transition is now into the finishing trades such as landscaping & asphalt over the coming months.
A fantastic effort from everyone involved in this project to date. We are on track to handover Lot One which consists of over 22,000sqm manufacturing and purpose built facility to our first tenant Kirby Beijer Ref Australia.